Buses From Bangalore To Ambur 29 Jul, 2021
Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1)
11:15 PM - 2:45 AM
1 Seats available
JTS Tours and Travels
NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
10:30 PM - 2:30 AM
18 Seats available
A/C Sleeper (2+1)
10:30 PM - 2:15 AM
24 Seats available
A/C Sleeper (2+1)
10:30 PM - 2:00 AM
2 Seats available
Book Bus Ticket from Bangalore to Ambur
Bangalore to Ambur bus ticket booking with us will make you feel confidence and safe,Bangalore is one the most beautifull city of India located in Karnataka.Book your bus ticket with on time gaurantee,There are lot of bus ticket booking offers are available in our portal which can be used during online booking of bus,Bangalore to Ambur bus timing starts at 00:20 Am .There are lot of VRL Travels,Orange Travels,KSRTC buses from Bangalore to Ambur are available.Bangalore to Ambur bus price starts from @449.Bangalore to Ambur government bus service with great amenities,bus booking,volvo bus,online bus reservation,cheap bus tickets,book bus online
There are many bus operator operating in Bangalore To Ambur Bus Route and most prefered bus operator are VRL travels,Orange Tours and Travels,SRS Travels, Seabird travels,KSRTC. Almost 46 operators are operating in this route
Currently there are 616 night buses are operating for Orange Tours and travel.To see options please visit Click here
Near around 214 buses are operating in Bangalore To Ambur Bus Route
Bangalore(Bengaluru) To Ambur Bus Route Information
Duration of Bangalore(Bengaluru) To Ambur Bus:
Distance between Bangalore(Bengaluru) To Ambur Bus:
No. of Buses between Bangalore(Bengaluru) To Ambur Bus:
No of operators Operators:
Amenities By Bangalore(Bengaluru) To Ambur Bus Operators:
- A/C Seater (2+1): These buses provide water bottles, blankets, tinted glasses, curtains, FM Radio and television facility to travellers. Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+2) Buses: These buses provide water bottles, blankets, pillows, mobile charging ports and television facility to travellers.
- Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+2) Buses: These buses provide water bottles, blankets, pillows, mobile charging ports and television facility to travellers.
- NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) / NON A/C Seater (2+2): These buses provide wide luggage space to travellers but they do not provide any blankets or water bottles.
Concessions provided by Operators are?Operators provides a number of concessions on Operators online bus booking.
Free service is given to all of these categories of citizens:
- Free services for women and children up to 15 years of age on Rakshabandhan. Decorated folk artists.
- Freedom fighters, widows of freedom fighters.
- Members and ex-members of the Parliament.
- Members and ex members of the state legislature.
- Blind persons, mentally disabled persons, deaf and dumb persons, physically disabled persons.
- Journalists upto 4000 km.
- Persons seeking employment can get free services till Delhi and Shimla.
- Decorated sportspersons. Persons suffering from Thalassemia with one attendant.
Types of Buses operating in Bangalore To Ambur route are
Volvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2),Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2),Volvo Multi-Axle I-Shift B11R Semi Sleeper (2+2),Volvo Multi-Axle I-Shift B11R Semi Sleeper (2+2),Bharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1),NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1),A/C Sleeper (2+1),Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2),Volvo Multi-Axle I-Shift A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2),A/C Sleeper (2+1),Volvo Multi-Axle I-Shift A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2),Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2),Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2),Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2),Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2),
Other Bus Operator and Travels Are in Bangalore To Ambur route:
Golden Travels INC,PMD Travels,National travels,Sea Bird Tourist,Anand Travels,JTS Tours and Travels,Asian xpress,Asian xpress,Asian xpress,Shanthi Travels,Asian xpress,Jabbar Travels,RKK Travels,RKK Travels,RKK Travels,
Different types of bus operating in Bangalore To Ambur route are:
Express, Non A/C Seater (2+3), Non A/C Seater (2+1), Sleeper (2+1), Volvo A/C Seater (2+1)
Bangalore To Ambur Online Bus Ticket Booking
You know book Bangalore To Ambur bus ticket online at clickonme.in and also all the users are eligible for ongoing offers and cashback .Our payment system is safe and secure, so that all online bus booking transactions are safe and secure.
Bangalore To Ambur Minimum Bus fare
Rs. 530.25 /-
Bangalore To Ambur Bus or Travels cancellation policy
● 4 hours from the departure time is 100 % ● Between 4 hours to 12 hours from the departure time is 50 % ● Between 12 hours to 24 hours from the departure time is 25 % ● Between 1 to 7 days before the departure time is 20 % ● Between 7 to 30 days before the departure time is 20%
Steps For Bangalore To Ambur Cancellation Ticket / Print Out
Ticket cancellation is as easy as booking of tickets on Clickonme.in. All you have to do is follow these steps on clickonme.in website.
● Step 1: Log onto Clickonme.in ● Step 2: Go to Manage Booking and click on Cancel in the Modify panel. ● Step 3: Go to the bus section and select your booking. ● Step 4: Accept all terms and conditions and click on Cancel. ● Step 5: Your booking is cancelled
You will receive the cancellation confirmation on your mail and registered mobile number. The refund amount will be credited to your concerned debit/credit card or bank account.
Bengaluru which is previously also known as Bangalore. Bengaluru is the capital city of South Indian state Karnataka. Famous for its weather, culture and technology. It is also called as startup hub of India. Bengaluru city is also recognized by its night life, parks, beautiful lakes and gardens. There are several city tourist bus available which you can find it here at Clickonme
Bangalore Palace: Bengaluru Palace is one of the famous tourist place in Bangalore which is surrounded by beautiful gardens. This Palace was built in the year 1878 and now owned by Mysore Royal family. Because of its beautiful architecture, Bengaluru palace is also used for major events, cultural activities, marriage and rock shows. The construction of the palace was started in the in year 1874. So don’t forget to visit this place while you visit Bangalore. The timing to visit Bengaluru palace is anytime between 10 Am to 5:30 PM. The entry fee for Indians is Rs 230 and for the foreigners are INR 460.
Lal Bagh. Lalbagh: Botanical Garden is located at the center of City and it is nationally and internationally known for its botanical artwork, scientific research and conservation of different species of plants. It covers almost 240 acers of land and has nearly 1800 species of plants. It was started building by hyder ali in 1760 and finished completion by his Son Tipu sultan. The rocks found in Lalbagh is 3000 year old and is major attraction for tourist. Botanical garden has world largest rare collections of plants and species of plants. Timing to visit Botanical Garden is anytime between 6:00 Am to 5:00 PM. The entry fee for Indians is Rs 25 and for the children below 12 years are INR free. For more options for one day tour and sightseeing package visit clickonme
Bangalore To Ambur
|Type of Bus||First Bus||Last Bus||Fare Range(INR)|
|A/C Sleeper (2+1)||00:30 PM||8:30 AM||576.00 - 576.00|
|Bharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)||1:15 AM||6:15 AM||536.00 - 663.00|
|NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)||2:30 AM||11:50 PM||400.00 - 400.00|
|NON A/C Sleeper (2+1)||2:00 AM||10:20 PM||500.00 - 500.00|
|Scania Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)||2:00 AM||1:45 PM||630.00 - 630.00|
|Volvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)||1:30 AM||10:45 PM||530.00 - 530.00|
|Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)||5:50 AM||3:50 AM||519.00 - 519.00|
|Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)||1:30 AM||6:15 PM||572.00 - 834.00|
|Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1)||10:45 PM||7:15 PM||729.00 - 729.00|
|Volvo Multi-Axle I-Shift A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)||1:15 PM||6:00 PM||609.00 - 630.00|
|Volvo Multi-Axle I-Shift B11R Semi Sleeper (2+2)||1:45 AM||5:45 PM||525.00 - 525.00|
|Volvo Multi-Axle I-Shift B9R Semi Sleeper (2+2)||2:30 AM||8:05 PM||598.00 - 598.00|